Draft results report for Adult Mental Health Strategy research
Over the last few months, Sunderland CCG have spoken to over 1,000 people, including members of the public, current and past service users and carers, staff working within mental health services, large employers in the City, Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations (VCSOs) and other key stakeholders.
We’ve pulled together all the information people have told us into a draft results report, which can be found by going to: https://www.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/adult-mental-health-strategy-for-nhs-sunderland-ccg/
In addition to the draft results report, there is an easy-read executive summary, and a presentation summarising some key findings.
We’re still listening
You can let us know if you have any comments on this draft report, any questions about any of the content, or if we’re missing anything. Please find time to share your thoughts by Thursday 1 April 2021.
You can do this by:
- Completing an online survey: https://involvement.sunderlandccg.nhs.uk/surveys/25
- Phoning us on 01915128484
- Emailing us on SUNCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getting in touch via social media: through Twitter @SunderlandCCG, or through Facebook @nhssunderlandccg
- Writing to us at: NHS Sunderland CCG, Pemberton House, Colima Avenue, Sunderland, SR5 3XB
What happens next
We will include your feedback in the final results report. The final results report will be used to help draft the Adult Mental Health Strategy for NHS Sunderland CCG.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in contact: email@example.com